- Romeo and Juliet death blame, Introduction+Thesis (Sugguestions are appreciated)? - Well im doing a persuasive essay on about the most common question out there and im targeting Lord/Lady Capulet on the cause of both these character’s death. I’m willing to accept any changes made to this introduction i made.Romeo and Juliet, a play that resulted in two catastrophic deaths which stunned the city of Verona.
- Did the Nurse know that Romeo was a Montague at the Capulet party when she told him Juliet’s name? - I need to write an essay to “protect” Friar Lawrence in a trial for manslaughter. I wanted to know if the Nurse knew that Romeo was a Montague at the Capulet’s party when Romeo asked her who Juliet was. User tags:how to make sure your essay stays in the same tensesame tense in writingstaying in the
- Help with Romeo and Juliet Essay? - So im doing an essay on the importance of minor characters in Romeo and juliet. I’ve decided to write about Capulet’s importance. i need to reveal his importance to the theme and i am not sure what to write. i already have that “parents and children will always have different vies on what is best
- Is this a good essay? (Romeo and Juliet)? - My class was asked to write an essay accusing a character for the death of Romeo and Juliet. Do you think this is a believable arguement and appropriate vocab? Any suggestions and answers are much appreciated! Here’s my essay, it’s not quite finished yet. Romeo and Juliet is a play about two ‘star-cross’d lovers’ whose
- Romeo and Juliet essay help? - hey guys im writing a essay about Romeo and Juliet!…..im argueing about how Romeo And Juliet were committed to true love then jus being two teenager spoiled brats…! so can someone provide me with a really good thesis and a good conclusion..my mind isnt that creative in english! so ill really appreciate it! and can
- Why did you like the party scene in romeo and juliet? - this is a little part of my essay, i can’t simply put why i like the party scene when romeo and juliet falls in love into good wordsso i think ill listen to some of yours and wonder.so, why did you like the scene with romeo and juliet? User tags:how to make sure your essay stays
- 1984 George Orwell Essay tense? - I wrote an essay about 1984 in present tense, but noticed when going over it that I had switched from past to present because one of the guidelines is to reference different parts of the book. I wrote the parts of the book in past tense and my opinions in present tense. Is this acceptable,