Violence in romeo and juliet- thesis statement?
August 6th, 2013
I need a good thesis staement for the following formal essay i need to write:Violence and death run through "Romeo and Juliet"; it bgeings with a street fight and ends with two slain lovers. Comment on Shakepeare's use of violence of violence in "Romeo and Juliet" , showing how it adds to the play, commenting on ways in which you think it may detract from the play..Please help. Examples of violence would also be good Thanks!
- Rome and Juliet Short Essay Help? - In what ways is fate the cause of Romeo and Juliet’s tragic end? In what ways are their own characters responsible? Review events throughout the play that hint at each of these causes, fate and character flaw. Write an essay on Romeo and Juliet as tragic characters. Give an example of a time Romeo feels
- Romeo and Juliet essay help? - hey guys im writing a essay about Romeo and Juliet!…..im argueing about how Romeo And Juliet were committed to true love then jus being two teenager spoiled brats…! so can someone provide me with a really good thesis and a good conclusion..my mind isnt that creative in english! so ill really appreciate it! and can
- I need help with English? - I need help with my English:n this unit, you studied the elements of tragedy and learned about tragic themes. Romeo and Juliet presented you with several themes, including the theme of the power of love. In this tragedy, the theme of love is closely connected to themes of violence, religion, death, fate, and family conflict.
- Figurative language in romeo and juliet? - i have to write an essay for english honors on shakespeare’s romeo and juliet. i need examples of figurative language (except sound devices) from act two scene two. it needs to be cited ( II.ii. – ) and please tell me what type of figurative language it is and what it means. it has to
- ROMEO AND JULIET! essay, help? - Review the actions of romeo and juliet in the play and record how the attempt to deal with their problems. what are their problems. and how were their problems solved. explain.. OR..Throughout the play, romeo and juliet’s romance has been linked to death. Consider whether or not there is a connection with these references
- Is this a good essay? (Romeo and Juliet)? - My class was asked to write an essay accusing a character for the death of Romeo and Juliet. Do you think this is a believable arguement and appropriate vocab? Any suggestions and answers are much appreciated! Here’s my essay, it’s not quite finished yet. Romeo and Juliet is a play about two ‘star-cross’d lovers’ whose
- English essay, HELP!? - i have to write an essay for English 1the topic thingy is : how are a persons choices part if a complex series of cause and effect?so far i have : The play, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, is a tale of “star-crossed” lovers who make risky and drastic decisions that lead to a
- statements on violence in Romeo and Juliet
- violent emotions in romeo and juliet