Odyssey essay help!?
August 3rd, 2013
I'm writing an essay on The Odyssey in english, and how Odysseus is wise. One of my examples is how he understand human nature. The example beneath that is he knows how to foreshadow events. I reaaaaally need help with this! Im having so much trouble! So if you have read the Odyssey and want to help me with this then please answer!? How does Odysseus foreshadow events?(2 examples)THANKS!(:
- Beowulf vs. Odysseus? - I have to write a persuasive essay on who is the better epic hero, Odysseus from The Odyssey or Beowulf from Beowulf. I wanted to write the essay saying Odysseus is better. Could someone help me with examples? I need examples of how Odysseus is more human like (relatable to the reader) than Beowulf is.
- THE ODYSSEY ESSAY, will someone please help me? - The odyssey essay, NEED HELP PLEASE! ?I have to do an essay about odysseus, from the story “The Odyssey” written by Homer & I need some help, anyone please.. this is what i have so far:An epic hero is one who often portrays the goals and values of society, like odysseus from the story,
- Intro to essay for The Odyssey? - A homesick man wanders around for more than twenty years has no place for shelter, no food to eat, and no one to help him. Now that is how things could have been for Odysseus in The Odyssey if there was no kind of hospitality shown. Hospitality, as most know it, is a friendly and
- Does anyone have any ideas for an Odyssey Essay? - I am thinking of using the topic: Throughout The Odyssey (in italics), Homer’s timeless epic poem, Odysseus seems to alternate his personality along with other people’s view of him, as exemplified though his behavior both as Odysseus and disguised as a beggar.We can choose or topic, so any other suggestions would be helpful. Also, if
- I need to write a 5-7 page essay on this. can someone please help me answer the question? - Locke and Marx put their trust in human reason. Machiavelli does not. How do these authors’ assumptions, derived as they are from different conceptions of human nature, determine the nature of their thought and lead them to their conclusions?is human nature and human reason the same thing?
- Help on some english work please!? - i have to write an short essay about the customs of the odyssey and i have the first 2 paragraphs…i need the last paragraph…which is the conclusion….here is the first 2 paragraphs…if you think i could add or change something in the first 2 PLEASE tell me…and PLEASE give me ideas on the conclusion…becuase it
- English Essay help? well its only a paragraph on ‘the odyssey’ ? - A Love Affair It is clear that Athena plays a crucial role in the epic, The Odyssey, by Homer. Athena is the one who tells the story of how Odysseus’s life unfolds after the war of Troy. “Tell us this story, goddess daughter of Zeus, beginning at whatever point you will” (Homer 1. 9-10).