In the play Romeo and Juliet, what is the act/scene where the character Mercrutio dies?
May 13th, 2013
I'm writing an essay about how Romeo changes throughout the play, and one of my points is he changed when Mercruitio died.. I need to find the act/scene where he died for additional information, but I don't have time to look through the whole thing... anyone please help?thanks =)
- What segment in Romeo and Juliet would be best to do an analytical essay on? - Hello For English, I have to choose a segment (of about 12-14 lines) to write about; looking at the literary techniques used. I am thinking of doing prince’s speech in act 1 scene 1, after the Montagues and Capulets ‘brawl’. Or a speech from act 2 scene 2, when Romeo go’s to Juliet house. Friar
- Figurative language in romeo and juliet? - i have to write an essay for english honors on shakespeare’s romeo and juliet. i need examples of figurative language (except sound devices) from act two scene two. it needs to be cited ( II.ii. – ) and please tell me what type of figurative language it is and what it means. it has to
- Why did you like the party scene in romeo and juliet? - this is a little part of my essay, i can’t simply put why i like the party scene when romeo and juliet falls in love into good wordsso i think ill listen to some of yours and wonder.so, why did you like the scene with romeo and juliet?
User tags:how to write act and scene in
- College app question- should I not attach a resume? - So the instructions state, in the additional info section:”You may use this page for any additional necessary information that you could not provide in the application itself. You should not feel compelled to provide additional information unless it is necessary to do so, and we prefer that you do not attach additional essays and writing
- Perception and Distance use in the balcony scene? - hi i am doing an essay about the balcony scene in romeo and juliet it is all aqbout how their relationship devlops.and one of the points we have to make is about : perspective and distance , the balcony is used as a distancing device so that romeo looks up to juilet both methaphorically and
- R’J difference between the 2 movies by Franco Zafarelli & Baz Lurhmann? - We have to do an essay about the difference between the two romeo & juliet movies. the one by Franco Zaffarelli & Baz Lurhmann.We have to compare them both & pick the differences. We have to take a scene & examine it with detail. eg. *the balcony scene*the banquet scene*the opening scene*the street fighting where
- What is the difference between an essay that asks you to analyse, discuss and evaluate? - Well for starters, i hope you didn’t get that all in one question. :Owell, to analyse means to go through something (the essay topic) detail by detail and state the facts that you can find or are given.To discuss means to give an overall view of the ENTIRE subject area, and to expand on those
- how to write act and scene in an essay
- how to write the act and scene for romeo and juliet