What would be a good opening sentence for my essay?
April 27th, 2013
I am doing a essay on school unifroms. Even though I am against school uniforms, I chose to write my essay on why schools SHOULD have unoforms just because to make my job easier. So basically I was wondering if someone could help me and come up with some ideas for a great opening sentence or "attention grabber"....It can be a Question, Quote, Fact etc...
- Persuasive essays? - I need a introductory sentence that can grasp my readers’ attention. The topic is school uniforms and how i am for it.I need a concluding sentence to end the persuasive piece. Please help! I’m not good at this!
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysGood Openings for Essaysattention grabbing sentences for essaysgood opening
- What would be a good opening sentence for my essay? - I have to write a personal essay for school and the only attention grabbing opening sentence I could come up with was ” Many people do not know this about me but I ________.” I can’t think of anything interesting enough to put there but I also don’t want to come off sounding too cocky
- Do you think these two points are contradictory for my essay? - so the question is “Should schools require uniforms?” I am voting AGAINST it. these are two different points. the first one is–uniforms inhibit students’ individuality- many people use clothes as a form of self expression, and requiring school uniforms can take away that sense of originality that is important to students.my second one is-No matter
- What is a good attention grabber? - My journalism teacher is having us write a 6 word attention grabber and grading it based on whether or not it would make her want to read the following essay. What grabs your attention when you’re reading?
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysGood Openings for Essaysattention grabbing sentences for essaysgood opening sentences for
- English essay thesis statement? - I’m writing an essay for my English class right now on whether or not I think schools should require students to wear uniforms. I went with yes, they should wear uniforms (this is a persuasive essay). I’ve been gathering information for a while and I’m so unbelievably tired, my brain cannot put together
- Grammar: Is the following essay written in a grammatical correct English? Please help me to? - ameliorate the wrong passages if you can find there some….Meine Grammatik-Kenntnisse sind ehrlich gesagt gleich null, deshalb würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn ihr mir hier ein bisschen auf die Sprünge helfen und einige Verbesserungsvorschläge deren Passagen angeben könntet, die euch gerade ins Auge stechen- (es dürfen durchaus auch passendere Wörter sein) Vielen Dank!Essay: School
- Fight against junk food on campus? - i need help with the attention grabber part like one sentence or two to start my essay please help!
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysGood Openings for Essaysattention grabbing sentences for essaysgood opening sentences for information essaysgrabber opening sentences in essaysgoood opening sentences for personal essayideas for attention grabbing opening sentences for personal
- good opening sentences for essays
- opening sentences for essays
- Good Openings for Essays
- attention grabbing sentences for essays
- good opening sentences for information essays
- grabber opening sentences in essays
- goood opening sentences for personal essay
- ideas for attention grabbing opening sentences for personal statement for culinary arts
- ideas for grabber opening sentence
- what is an attention grabbing sentence for an essay about to kill a mockingbird