What would be a good opening sentence for my essay?
April 27th, 2013
I am doing a essay on school unifroms. Even though I am against school uniforms, I chose to write my essay on why schools SHOULD have unoforms just because to make my job easier. So basically I was wondering if someone could help me and come up with some ideas for a great opening sentence or "attention grabber"....It can be a Question, Quote, Fact etc...
- Persuasive essays? - I need a introductory sentence that can grasp my readers’ attention. The topic is school uniforms and how i am for it.I need a concluding sentence to end the persuasive piece. Please help! I’m not good at this!
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysattention grabber for school uniformsGood Openings for EssaysOpening Sentences
- What would be a good opening sentence for my essay? - I have to write a personal essay for school and the only attention grabbing opening sentence I could come up with was ” Many people do not know this about me but I ________.” I can’t think of anything interesting enough to put there but I also don’t want to come off sounding too cocky
- Do you think these two points are contradictory for my essay? - so the question is “Should schools require uniforms?” I am voting AGAINST it. these are two different points. the first one is–uniforms inhibit students’ individuality- many people use clothes as a form of self expression, and requiring school uniforms can take away that sense of originality that is important to students.my second one is-No matter
- What is a good attention grabber? - My journalism teacher is having us write a 6 word attention grabber and grading it based on whether or not it would make her want to read the following essay. What grabs your attention when you’re reading?
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysattention grabber for school uniformsGood Openings for EssaysOpening Sentences for Persuasive
- English essay thesis statement? - I’m writing an essay for my English class right now on whether or not I think schools should require students to wear uniforms. I went with yes, they should wear uniforms (this is a persuasive essay). I’ve been gathering information for a while and I’m so unbelievably tired, my brain cannot put together
- Grammar: Is the following essay written in a grammatical correct English? Please help me to? - ameliorate the wrong passages if you can find there some….Meine Grammatik-Kenntnisse sind ehrlich gesagt gleich null, deshalb würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn ihr mir hier ein bisschen auf die Sprünge helfen und einige Verbesserungsvorschläge deren Passagen angeben könntet, die euch gerade ins Auge stechen- (es dürfen durchaus auch passendere Wörter sein) Vielen Dank!Essay: School
- Fight against junk food on campus? - i need help with the attention grabber part like one sentence or two to start my essay please help!
User tags:good opening sentences for essaysopening sentences for essaysattention grabber for school uniformsGood Openings for EssaysOpening Sentences for Persuasive Essaysgood opening sentences for persuasive essayshow to make a good opening sentence argumentativeschool uniforms attention grabbergood topic sentence
- good opening sentences for essays
- opening sentences for essays
- attention grabber for school uniforms
- Good Openings for Essays
- Opening Sentences for Persuasive Essays
- good opening sentences for persuasive essays
- how to make a good opening sentence argumentative
- school uniforms attention grabber
- good topic sentence for prostitution paper
- opening grabber sentence for a profile essay